Dr. Salima Yousuf is a reputed General Physician and a graduate from the esteemed Manipal University in Karnataka, India. Having over 13 years of clinical experience, she has trained and worked in various well known hospitals & medical centers across India, USA, Bangladesh & Kuwait such as :
- Kasturba Hospital, Manipal, India
- T.M.A Pai Hospital, Karkala, India
- Mount Sinai Hospital & School of Medicine, New York, USA
- Bangabandhu Memorial Hospital, Chittagong, Bangladesh
- Shifa Al-Jazeera Medical Center, Farwaniya, Kuwait
- El Joun Medical Center, Hawally, Kuwait.
Dr. Salima’s objective has always been to render primary and extended health care to all her patients with dedication and compassion. Her areas of expertise include:
-Respiratory Infections & Allergies including Pharyngitis, Tonsillitis, Bronchopneumonia, Allergic Rhinitis, Asthma.
-Diabetes, Hypertension, Screening for Cardiac conditions ( Angina), Cholesterol & Liver disorders,, Thyroid disorders, Migraine.
-Urogenital disorders (UTI, Kidney Stones, Prostate, Erectile Dysfunction), GERD, Gastric & Peptic Ulcer diseases, Colitis & IBS.
Muskuloskeletal diseases ( Joint pains, Low back pain), Gout ,Rheumatoid Arthritis, Vitamin deficiency ( Vit.D), Anaemias
Obesity & Weight Loss management.