The Dental department specializes in Cosmetic, Preventive and Pediatric Dental procedures. Our personalized and customized care will help you rejuvenate and revitalize your smiles.
Areas of expertise:
- Dental Whitening using the Latest Zoom 4 machine
- Hollywood Smile
- Scaling and Polishing
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Crowns (Zirconia and Ceramic)
- Denture repairs
- Root Canal Treatments
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Dental Hygiene, Fluoride Application to prevent Tooth Decay
- Diabetes/ Blood pressure/ Cholesterol disorders
- Minor ENT/ Chest infections
- Kidney stone/ UTI and Prostate disorders
- Thyroid/ Gastritis/ Anaemia
- Musculoskeletal (low back pain/ High uric acid/ arthritis)
- Allergies from Air-conditioning, Dust, Fumes, Chemicals, Pollen
- Joint Pains, Minor Injuries
- Cough & Cold, General Well Being and Good Health
- Checkups, Vitamin Deficiencies
Pediatricians play an important role in enhancing the physical, mental, and emotional growth and development of new- born babies as well as adolescents.
Children are the future, and that is why our Pediatrics department is dedicated to providing a high quality of medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. Safeguarding our children’s health is of utmost priority. Our pediatricians are sensitive to our young patients’ needs and responsive to all parents’ concerns – providing the family confidence and reassurance through the child’s journey to better health. Based on your child’s unique needs, our team of specialists and nurses treat and care for every child as an individual.
Areas of Expertise
Routine checkup, for ages 0 – 14 years.
Basics of Infant care, Infant feeding, Growth & Development. Physical/Mental Milestones
Congenital Defects/ Diseases
Heart, Liver, Kidneys, Hernias, Urinary tract
Birth Marks, Dry Skin, Rashes, Urticaria, Allergies, Dermatitis, Eczema.
Food allergy, Vomiting, Colic, Constipation, Diarrhoea, not gaining weight, Obesity, Liver – Jaundice, Fatty liver, NAFLD
Congenital Heart Diseases – P D A., Septal defects (VSD/ASD), Valvular defects
Respiratory Infections / Allergies
Common Cold, Cough, Bronchitis, Bronchiolitis, Wheeze, Asthma, Bronchopneumonia, Pneumonia
Brain & Nervous System
Developmental delay/defects: Autism, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders, Behavioral disorders, Nocturnal Enuresis.
Our services include :
- General Radiology
- Contrast Studies
- Intravenous Urethography (IVU)
- Ultrasound of all body parts, pregnancy, anomaly studies etc..
- Barium studies
- IVU (Intravenuous Urethrography)
The department offers advanced imaging capabilities in each of the following service areas:
- General Abdominal Ultrasound
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Folliculometry/ Ovulation Studies
- Obstetric Ultrasound/ Congenital Anomaly
- Thyroid/ Neck/ Small Parts Ultrasound
- Vascular Ultrasound – Doppler Studies
- Breast/ Chest Ultrasounds
- General Radiology of all parts
- Barium Studies
- Other Contrast Studies
Radiology Second Opinion Services
- Expert Second Opinion Services based on Radiology Reports, Medical Records
Our Internists are personal physicians who provide long-term, comprehensive care in managing both common and complex illnesses in adolescents, adults, and the elderly. Our Internists are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, infections, and diseases affecting the heart, blood, kidneys, joints, and digestive, respiratory and vascular systems. They are also trained in the essentials of primary care internal medicine which incorporates an understanding of disease prevention, wellness, substance abuse, mental health, and effective treatment of common problems of the eyes, ears, skin, nervous system, and reproductive organs.
Our Internists primary responsibilities include heath maintenance and disease screening, the diagnosis and care of acute and chronic medical conditions, management of patients with multiple, complex medical problems.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cholestrol
- Acidity problems, Breathing problems
- Infectious Diseases, Gastroenteritis
- Anaemia, Hypothyroidism
- Vitamin D and Nutritional Disorders
Our Obstetrics and Gynaecology division combine technology & medical innovations in the complete range of medical services offered to maintain optimal gynecologic wellbeing throughout the different phases of a woman’s life, including those in her pre-reproductive, child-bearing & menopausal years.
We offers expert care in :
- High risk pregnancy(thyroid disorders,diabetes in pregnancy , hypertension , IUGR etc…)
- Recurrent abortions
- Bleeding disorders /DUB
- Vaginitis /PID
- Infertility : Male and Female , work up and treatment .
- Contraception /copper T
- Menopause and perimenopausal problems
- Pap Smear / HPV testing and vaccine /CRYO CAUTERY of cervix.
- Well women clinic a comprehensive package for women .
- Ultrasound : Pregnancy and gynecology
- Adolescent clinic.
- Pre pregnancy counselling / downs screening
- Electro cauterization
- Clinical services for skin conditions such as Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Urticeria and other infections
- Different chemical peels including a latest equipment and therapy for facial pigmentation.
- Micro dermabrasion and Derma roller for scarring.
- Cryo therapy for warts.
- Botox injections for wrinkles as well as hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating) of palms and axillae.
- Different allergy tests including prick tests, patch tests and scratch tests are done along with facilities for immunotherapy to induce resistance against the detected allergens.
- Laser services
The department is in a process to develop a “Vitiligo Centre “to provide a complete management to our patients who suffer with white patches.
The Orthopedic and Trauma Department of Royal City Clinic provides the highest quality of care in many orthopedic diseases to patients of all ages. Modern diagnosis techniques and state-of-the-art treatment choices are provided for the whole musculoskeletal system, and for spinal diseases and trauma.
Specialist in Treating – Neck pain, Low back pain, Knee pain, Heel pain, Arthritis, Fractures, Dislocations, Disc herniation, Frozen shoulder, Fibromyalgia, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Gout, Neuralgia, Numbness, Spondylitis, Sports injuries.
procedures – Knee injections, PRP therapy, Plaster, Bone marrow density
Deals with problems pertaining to Otology (Ear), Rhinology (Nose), Laryngology (Throat) and Pediatric ENT. We especially deal with Balance disorders (Vertigo).
Our Experts are highly trained in:
- Pediatrics with ENT
- Voice Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
Full fledged Lab for all kinds of pathological tests
We can also facilitate tests required for HIV, Hepatitis A, B, C, Aids or Drugs testing.
- Complete Blood Counts
- Blood Typing
- Sickle Cell Screening
- Sedimentation Rates
- Urine Cultures
- Vaginal Cultures
- Wound Cultures
- Throat Cultures
- Stool Cultures
- Ova & Parasite
- Annual Physicals
- Lipid Profiles
- Liver Function Test
- Kidney Function Test
- Glucose monitoring
- Cholesterol Screening
- Diabetic Screening
- Diabetic Screening Test
- Thyroid Testing
- Obstetric Profile
- Hormone Studies
Well stocked Pharmacy with experienced and multi lingual pharmacists.